[sclug] Greens Hail Victory For Internet Users In Euro-Parliament - But Warn Online Rights Still Under Threat

Rob White bobby.blanc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 20:58:08 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I thought you might be interested in this -- Greens working with Pirate
Party in Europe?

Best wishes
Rob

Reading Green Party

www.readinggreenparty.org.uk
http://bloggyblanc.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/bobbyblanc

0118 9667183 or 0798 5923938

22 Cumberland Road, Reading, RG1 3LB.

   1.  NEWS RELEASE: Greens Hail Victory For Internet Users	In
      Euro-Parliament - But Warn Online Rights Still Under Threat
      (News from the Green Party)

Message: 1