[sclug] SCLUG meeting this Wednesday 11th November at 19:30

Philip Hands phil at hands.com
Tue Nov 10 09:56:08 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 09, 2009 at 10:00:01AM +0000, Simon Heywood wrote:
> The next meeting of the SCLUG will be at the Back of Beyond pub in
> King's Road, Reading, at 19:30 this Wednesday.

Ah, well reminded -- thanks for the nudge :-)

I'll try not to forget it this month -- I've been meaning to pop in
for ages, since I'm often in the area again these days.

Since I've not been around for _ages_, and have since updated GPG keys
and am also able to assure (35pts) cacert.org IDs, I'll happily sign keys
and do CAcert assurances if people are interested -- if so, bring key
fingerprints and appropriate ID, and sign up with cacert.org and print
out an assurance certificate if you want that.

Cheers, Phil.