[sclug] Community Support

Matthew Daubney matt at daubers.co.uk
Wed Jun 2 22:00:24 UTC 2010

Hello All,
I've been lurking a bit for a little while on this list, but have
started to ask questions on other lists and wondered if anyone would
mind answering the questions I'm asking elsewhere. I've just moved into
Tilehurst, so if I can get leave from the missus, might pop down and say
hello one day when you're meeting.

My question is this, What drives you to help support random strangers on
Linux for no reward?

I'm on a drive to try and improve community support (specifically in
Ubuntu at the moment, but these things tend to spread, and I hope they
do) and I think understanding peoples motivations is the key to
achieving this.

Thanks for any response,

-Matt Daubney