[sclug] Domain And Web site

Daniel Craigie danielcraigie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 19:03:34 UTC 2011

Hello All,

We started using Google Groups at the Bracknell Mac user group a couple of years ago.  We didn't have any single email address that could reach the whole group and the list of CC's and BCC's was out of date.

It gave the members a good idea of how the online forums work and there wasn't any admin to worry about (once the membership had subscribed).

We are now trying a Drupal based website with forums included as a base for the group to chat and share info.

Daniel

(long time listener, first time poster)