[sclug] The sclug domain will expire soon.

Tom Gamble tom at weardale.cl
Thu Oct 27 20:34:42 UTC 2011

Hi every one.

I was going to bring this up at the meeting in Sept but after the somewhat hostile reception I received on my arrival I left PDQ.

The domain name sclug.org.uk will expire on 3 Dec 2011.   Would someone like to take over the responsibility for the registration.   I'm going to be moving out of Reading in the next month or so and thus will not be attending any of the future meetings.  I'm quite happy to continue to host the website and mailing list on my server.

Regards,
Tom.