[sclug] Tapes

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Tue May 29 16:50:28 UTC 2012

Derek M Jones wrote:
[...]
> That's may be too high tech for me.  I have an old QIC drive but it
> may only go up to 60MB.  If you are ever in the Farnborough area you
> are welcome to drop by ad give it a go.  The other issue is that the

That sounds like you have an MC, where my tape seems to be a DC:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quarter-inch_cartridge

I had an MC once for a PC; it plugged into the floppy drive controller.
That was perverse. But thanks anyway!

--
? "Parents let children ride bicycles on the street. But parents do not