[sclug] Free to good home

Ian Park i.d.c.park at ntlworld.com
Sat Oct 5 14:21:27 UTC 2013

Hmm, interesting - I can match the first two items on that list (except
that my "big Psion" is a 7Book - it started life as a Series 7, but I
put the Netbook personality module in it). I still use the 7Book, 'cos
it has a New International Version Bible on it, and I can copy and paste
passages from that to the EPOC word processor, and thence to my PC (yes,
I have to use the "crappy Windows software" to do the transfer) so I can
print out the passages for when we read a lesson in church. Despite the
minute (by today's standards) amount of RAM (I raised it to 64MB) it's
still a useful piece of kit.

Ian

--
Ian Park