[sclug] SCLUG meeting this Wednesday 11th September at 19:30

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Mon Sep 9 10:40:38 UTC 2013

On Mon, Sep 09, 2013 at 10:00:01AM +0100, Simon Heywood wrote:
> The next meeting of the SCLUG will be at the Back of Beyond pub in
> King's Road, Reading, at 19:30 this Wednesday.

Ah yes, I should really try and make it along to one of these.

I've been at the Guardian for almost two years now; happy to talk about
how we use linux (OpenStack/puppet/<insert plethora of other tech here>)
and in general about CDNs/DNS/Internetty stuff if people want to ask.

Come along and ask silly questions!  It'll be fun.

--
 _        huggie at earth.li      -+*+-     fou, con et anglais      _
(_) "I'm packing you an extra pair of shoes and your angry eyes  (_)