[sclug] Recommendation for a laptop

Daniel Craigie danielcraigie at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 22:22:54 UTC 2014

Hi Oliver,

I have been in a similar position for a couple of weeks but my purchase is not urgent quite yet :-)

I know this may not go down well with everyone here but I?m actually quite taken by an Inspiron 7000 series: http://www.dell.com/uk/p/inspiron-15-7537/pd?oc=cn75317&model_id=inspiron-15-7537 <http://www.dell.com/uk/p/inspiron-15-7537/pd?oc=cn75317&model_id=inspiron-15-7537>

No luck so far matching spec for the price elsewhere, unless someone can point me in the right direction?

Hope this helps,

Daniel