[sclug] Linux at the University of Reading

Julian Kunkel juliankunkel at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 24 17:08:23 UTC 2018

Dear all,
thanks for organizing the SCLUG in Reading.

I want to bring more Linux affinity from the side of the CS department
at the university.
I aim to support employees, students, and staff.
Will organize some regular meetings (before lunch, compared to you) here.
Hope to see that students and staff are open to free software.

Tomorrow, we'll have our first meeting, some students from facebook may join:
https://www.facebook.com/events/424779131283871/

I will also link/reference to your page.
Hopefully, I can attend your meeting some time, too (have little children).

Anyhow, wish you a good day and hope free software makes some moves in
this area.

Regards,
Julian

--
Dr. Julian Kunkel
Lecturer, Department of Computer Science