[sclug] The Linux Solution book

Ed ed at s5h.net
Wed May 1 19:15:05 UTC 2019

Hi Keith,

On Wed, May 01, 2019 at 10:06:57am +0100, Keith Edmunds via Sclug wrote:
> Hi everyone! My book, "The Linux Solution", is available on Kindle for 99p
> today. All proceeds to Great Ormond Street Children's Charity.
>
> I'd appreciate it if you were able to support both the book and GOSH by
> spending 99p on it (the offer is only for today).

Thanks, I'm sure I'll enjoy reading it. Just out of interest, I thought
I'd be buying this at 99p, but noticed I had some 'ebook credits'. Would
GOSH have received proceeds, even though this came out of virtual
currency?

For anyone who has not bought this, here is the link again:

--
Best regards,
Ed http://www.s5h.net/