[sclug] Virtual LUG Meeting

John Kennedy skebi69 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 12:14:19 UTC 2020

Thanks. Glad it went well

John Kennedy  (_8(|)

Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't - Pedro Catacora

“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are
stupider than that.” - George Carlin

The Dunning-Kruger effect occurs when incompetent people not only fail to
realize their incompetence, but consider themselves much more competent
than everyone else. Basically - they're too stupid to know that they're
stupid.