[sclug] FW:   linux Bluetooth problem

Bob Redknap r.s.redknap at reading.ac.uk
Sat Apr 25 15:26:08 UTC 2020

I forgot to cc the sclug group.

From: Bob Redknap
Sent: 25 April 2020 16:23
To: Simon Reap <simon at simonreap.com>
Subject: RE: [sclug]   linux Bluetooth problem

Simon, hi.
You made me look closer at the BT speaker and indeed in tiny letters next to the usb charger port is a label saying DC5V/Line In !

I wouldn’t have guessed that a BT speaker would have an option for a line input – I only ever charged it up using a power-plug charger unit.

Can’t remember where I bought it or if there’s a paper instruction leaflet for it. It’s simply branded ‘ADIN’, and no visible model number.

Thanks for solving that mystery.

Let me see if I can add a snap …

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D61B1E.357865E0]

Bob.