[sclug] Fwd: Fwd: Re: #neverspoons

Ed Neville ed at s5h.net
Sun Jul 12 18:29:43 UTC 2020

On 2020-07-12 14:04+0100, Stuart Ward via Sclug wrote:
> I would support Maidens Head. It is here:
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=51.52300&mlon=-0.71892#map=19/51.52300/-0.71892
>
> They sometimes have bands on there, but not on a Wednesday night. and
> there is a nice outside bit at the back as well.

+1 for Maidens Head, purely for my own selfish needs. However, how many
people turned up due to proximity to Reading station or convenient from
work locations in Reading.

Should this go to a long term vote for which town, followed by which
venue perhaps? I will resist going anywhere until there is a vaccine
anywhere, my say should be considered quiet since I'm not a heavy hitter
in terms of visits.

Ed