[sclug] POP / Fetchmail - how to get rid of a stuck message

matt johnston insecure.email at virgin.net
Wed Jun 10 16:21:09 UTC 2020

No problem. VM's webmail keeping everything annoys the hell out of me
too. Periodically, typically on boring conference calls, I'll clear it
out. Best method I found is give it half an hour to load at login, then
scroll the bar on the left  down to load more messages half a dozen
times. Then select all, then delete. Rinse, repeat and say, "Sorry, I
missed the question. Please can you repeat it." as necessary.

Some of those Nigerian Billionaires are legit...
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:JUrKQ98XtLcJ:www.bbspot.com/News/2003/09/nigerian_millions.html+&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=de&client=firefox-b-d

Matt