[sclug] Admin of sclug.org.uk

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Mon Oct 19 14:08:27 UTC 2020

Hi,

I haven't really been active here for a long, long time but have been
looking after the list admin and domain.

I would like to hand that over to someone who is actually vaguely
involved and as such I spoke to Stuart Ward about taking it on.
He seems happy to do so.

If anyone stenously objects then please get in touch privately.

Otherwise I suspect no one will notice any difference...

Simon Heywood also contacted me a while back about the meeting reminders
and given he also doesn't really turn up any more I think they have now
been permanently turned off.

--
Simon  [ huggie at earth.li ] *\   "No, the radio works.  You don't" -  \**
****** ]-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-[ **\                  Basil, Fawlty Towers  \*