[sclug] Fwd: [lugmaster] Talk: Greg Kurtzer and R. Leigh Hennig from the Rocky Linux project

Stuart Ward stuart.ward.uk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 10:33:40 UTC 2021

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [lugmaster] Talk: Greg Kurtzer and R. Leigh Hennig from
the Rocky Linux project
Date: 	Thu, 22 Apr 2021 12:07:02 +0100
From: 	Adam Sweet <adamsweet at gmail.com>
To: 	A closed discussion list for UK LUGMasters.
<lugmaster at mailman.lug.org.uk>

As a reminder, this is next Wednesday. I'd be grateful if you could
remind your LUGs and ask people to sign up via Meetup.com so we know
whether we're going to need to pay for one of the Zoom large meetings
addons to increase the number of attendees permitted.

As discussed previously, there's no need for a Zoom account and it is
possible to watch it on the web without installing the Zoom client.

If people really don't want to sign up via Meetup.com, I'll be posting
the Zoom details here on the day:

https://wolveslug.org.uk/event/talk-rocky-linux-28th-april-2021/

If you haven't already, please retweet/share the following links. I've
been doing everything I can think of to promote the event and I could do
with as much help as possible.

https://twitter.com/LugWolves/status/1379396700809351176

https://www.facebook.com/events/535037241224512

Ad