[sclug] SCLUG meeting - Wednesday 9 March

matt johnston insecure.email at virgin.net
Mon Feb 28 09:53:21 UTC 2022

Hi Mark,

Shan't be able to make the meet at BoB next week, I'll be away
snowboarding.

I'm hoping for bad weather on SCLUG nights April-August, as I have a
conflict with a Wednesday night race series. If the weather's good I'll
certainly be seeing you in September!

(Any appetite for the group to switch from Wednesday to Tuesday night?
:-P)

Matt