[Scottish] OT Laptops

David Miller scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Dec 2 18:57:00 2002

I used to work there - don't buy anything from DWA!

He buys his kit from RDC

http://www.rdc.co.uk

Jarvis Tech and dodgy contact inside Compaq/hp that skims off the cream of
the refurb stock.

The kit tends to be very poor condition (cracked screen etc) or have parts
that have been "upgraded"... (ie memory/hard-drives stripped out and
replaced with dodgy refurb kit so the Compaq branded kit can be sold on).

>From personal experience I would recommend Morgan's, having bought 2
laptops, a printer and a scanner and everything going perfectly with each
purchase.

Dave "Muppet" Miller