[Scottish] HTML templating software?

Graeme Mathieson scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Dec 2 23:05:00 2002

On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 10:53:13PM +0000, David Marsh's list-reading hat wrote:

> I've been doing a bit of searching around of late to see if there are
> useful Linux-based tools that I could use in order to help writing the
> site, using 'templates' (ie, common themes for pages, including basic
> layout, navigation bars, etc, such that I can change the template and
> have the appearance of the whole site change in one easy go).

Website Meta Lanuage:  http://thewml.org/

It rocks.  And it's what I use for my website.  OK, that's not exactly
a glowing endorsement, but in the right hands, it can make pretty
looking websites too. :-)
--
Right now, there are scr1pt k1dd13s plotting to DDoS my network, my co-lo
server is not responding  to pings and  the people that I IRC with may be