[Scottish] SLOX SuSE Linux Open eXchange

willie fleming scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Dec 18 14:15:01 2002

I've been evaluating SuSE's new groupware server and I like it....

One of the EDLUGgers Stuart Robertson has opened up his test server to th=
EDLUG members and has asked me to see if any SLUG folks would like to tak=
advantage of this too.
 The company Stuart  works for are going to be marketing this to customer=
from early next year and in these days of limited employment opportunitie=
s,
the more we all know about emerging products the better.

If you are interested in having a look around then drop Stuart an email a=
nd
he'll set up a test account for you - it's all browser based so you don't
need to install anything. Please don't subscribe to any mailing lists,
websites etc from the SLOX email addy though, we dont want him swamped wi=
th=20
spam.

Stuart Robertson <stuart@idelta.co.uk>
--