[Scottish] PHP Configuration Problems

Tom Shearer scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Nov 18 20:39:00 2002

Paul, George,

Thanks for the helping sorting out my php problems. The misplaced brace in
the loop was the main problem because it meant it did execute correctly but
did the wrong thing. I hope not to have to bother folk again now that I know
that things are set up properly and it's just my duff coding that's the
problem. If only someone could develop a language which makes the computer to
do what you wanted it to do, and not what you actually told it to do....
Tom Shearer

Email: mail@tomshearer.free-online.co.uk

"He quit drinking coffee, and naturally, his brain stopped working." -- Orhan
Pamuk.