[Scottish] OT Laptops

Graeme Boyd scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Nov 26 14:03:01 2002

Hi,

John Lewis sells a nice range of laptops with a Unix based operating
system on them.  They have two ranges, one has a white polycarbonate
case and the other a silver titanium case.  The laptops are light,
stylish and have excellent battery life.  You might have heard of the
company who makes them... Apple?

;->

Seriously though, I switched to an iBook from an IBM Thinkpad running
Windows and Linux and have never looked back.

http://www.apple.com/ibook/

Graeme