[Scottish] Scottish RSS

Martin McCarthy scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Nov 26 17:41:01 2002

I guess more people might read this here than on the scotlug web forum
:-) .....

In my day job I do various XMLish things and just recently I've been
making use of assorted RSS feeds. I like to demo stuff using live feeds
to prove that I'm not faking stuff, so I mostly use RSS data from the
BBC, Slashdot, W3C...stuff like that. It would be really nice to use a
Scotland-specific feed...but I can't find any.

I googled around but didn't find much (other than the BBC).  Any of you
knowledgable folk out there able to point me at something suitable???

Cheers,
Martin
--
Martin McCarthy                 /</         http://www.non-prophet.org