[Scottish] Introduction

george scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Oct 2 21:14:00 2002

   Hello everyone,
                           Just an e-mail to introduce myself , as I am a
newbie. To the list.

   My name is George Mclachlan . I was a PHP developer , notice the was, I
am now a mature student, studying Software Engineering at Strathclyde
University.   I have contibuted towards some PHP based books, published by
Friends of Ed (a sister company of wrox), I am also in the process of
working on a more advanced book, which is due to be published in
November.Anyway I have decided it's time to start boning up on my knowledge
of Linux, so this seems a good place to start.

George