[Scottish] Introduction

Paxton, Darren scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Oct 3 09:46:00 2002

>Colin
>(who did an introductory PHP talk many moons ago)

Colin's PHP talk helped me no end!! I'd be happy to see more on PHP

Darren

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged.
If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you
prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information
contained herein.  Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return
e-mail.  Thank you for your co-operation.
Mercer Human Resource Consulting Limited is regulated by the Financial
Services Authority and is a member of the General Insurance Standards
Council. Registered in England No. 984275. Registered Office: Telford House,
14 Tothill Street, London SW1H 9NB