[Scottish] Pub outing on Thursday

Allan Whiteford scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Oct 7 22:58:00 2002

Hi,

There will be an unofficial gathering of a few user group members this
Thursday evening (the 10th of October) somewhere in Glasgow. Everyone is
welcome.

The exact time and venue is, at yet, undecided but you should all keep
your diaries free for Thursday evening and watch this space for more
information. Current suggestions include the Bon Accord, The Goose on
Union Street and, of course, the Counting House. Feel free to add more
suggestions.

Hopefully if we can pull this one off successfully we can aim higher
next month, perhaps the now infamous brewery trip or curry night.

Thanks,

Allan
--
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, if
he