[Scottish] Scotlug 100-Ping Bowling Night

Ian Drake, IT, CIR, SE Dunbartonshire scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Oct 31 14:18:02 2002

Although I'm not planning to attend this event I cannot go without passing
comment on the proposed venue - it's excellent! great little bar, they even
pull a half decent Guinness.

stay away from "hot shots" at the quay, the service from the staff is dire,
and the state of their equipment is worse. I had to give the manager a right
good slap when I was in about 3 months ago. Oh, and their scoring software
isn't only closed source, it runs on a closed source M$ OS.

Pants, pants and triple Pants!