[Scottish] Tonights meeting

Kenny Duffus scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Oct 31 17:14:00 2002

On Thu, 31 Oct 2002 17:13:38 +0000 george <george@experimentalmonkey.co.uk> wrote :

>   I am having a bit of a nightmare, just got home and have discovered I
> need to rewrite 8 pages of a chapter for a book I contributed to.
> Still hope to make it tonight, so what time does it start, and what will it
> finish.

Tonight's meeting is at 7:30 p.m. in the CIS Staff common room (L11.09) Livingstone Tower, Strathclyde University and will move to The Counting House, Public House, corner of Queen Street and St. Vincent Street, Glasgow at 9:00 p.m.

---
Kenny Duffus
Department of Computer & Information Sciences
University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK
Tel: +44 (0)141 548 3592    Fax: +44 (0)141 552 5330