[Scottish] Talk Suggestions ?

Kevin McDermott scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Sep 27 11:19:00 2002

Hi All,

As always we're looking for talk suggestions for our monthly meetings.

Even if you don't think you could manage it yourself, if there's anything you'd like to hear more about, then tell us about it.

It can be anything that falls under the "Linux" umbrella, in the widest possible sense.

Short talks, Long talks doesn't matter, if you think it would be interesting to you, then it's probably interesting to other members of the Mailing List.

If you're interested in giving a talk, let us know, as a group, we'll give you what support we can.

Thanks

Kevin