[Scottish] Old processor

scottish@mailman.lug.org.uk scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Apr 10 17:01:00 2003

----------1049994019

Hi Colin

I might be able to help you out Colin..  I had a box in the workshop last week which was upgraded to a P4 but off the top of my head, I don't know if it was a 700MHz P3 or Athlon 700MHz slot A.  I'm back at the bench first thing in the morning so will have a look for you then..

regards
apost

Colin McKinnon <colin@wew.co.uk> wrote ..