[Scottish] Going...going...

willie fleming scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Apr 30 12:06:01 2003

On Wednesday 30 Apr 2003 08:53, Colin McKinnon wrote:
> willie fleming wrote:
> >Colin,
> >	I may have a buyer for the HP box. Can you mail me a phone no and
> > viewing, transport and money due by, chqs payable to details etc?
>
> Hi Willie,
>
> Any mileage in this? The other buyer we had has kind of fallen through.
>
> Colin
Will be meeting the guy tonight, I get the impression he is excited about t=
he=20
hardware but really doesnt know if he can properly use it to its potential.=
=20
=46or myself it would be nice to get the use of a "professional" UNIX box w=
ith=20
a "professional" OS that I can teach myself. However at =A31200(ish)  its s=
till=20
an expensive toy from my POV.
I will prod him tonight, I have a couple of ideas where it could be used.=20
Please call me on 0141 637 6443. Last time I tried to your work no it=20
diverted me to voicemail then told me you werent set up for voicemail IIRC