[Scottish] Network testing tools?

Huard, Elise - D C&W Consultant Elise.Huard at sbs.siemens.co.uk
Fri Dec 5 10:31:33 GMT 2003

The thing is, in Belgium it feels much faster (but maybe that's subjective,
home sweet home and mom's cooking is the best in the world and all that).
How i measured : by ftp-ing stuff, or by apt-getting, just daily use
basically, i didn't do any certified tests.
But i'll double-check - apologies to the british providers if i raved too