[Scottish] Next Meeting

Kyle Gordon Kyle.Gordon at Sun.COM
Tue Dec 9 01:11:32 GMT 2003

Hi

The student factor wasn't the main reason for the asking of this question, but was raised when I asked about this issue in #scotlug. The main reason I asked, is because I assumed that most people would be elsewhere on Christmas Day, and have other things to do than come along to a LUG meeting.

Maybe I'm wrong in thinking that most people spend time with family/friends/relatives on Christmas Day, but if they do then there isn't much point in having a LUG meeting on that day. Thankfully I'm not at work on the day, but will be spending time at relatives, so count me out (not that I ever come along to the monthly pub trip^W^Wmeet now anyway)

Regards

Kyle