[Scottish] The Future of the LUG

Ian Ruffell ian.ruffell at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Dec 10 19:42:55 GMT 2003

On Wednesday 10 December 2003 12:01 pm, Willie wrote:
> Possibly it may evolve into 2 talks per month, one for beginners and one
> more advanced.

Probably a good idea not to get trapped into a binary newbie/advanced (I know
that's not quite what you're saying) - maybe a better way of looking at it is
that there are a range of interests (and applications)?

> It would be nice if we could get a meeting with the Green party to see what
> we can do to assist Robin Harper. I dont always agree with all of what the
> Green Party say but thats politics, working with those whom you can agree
> with on some points to advance common interests.

I think that's a very healthy point-of-view in general.

> But I'll probably drive to
> that meeting :-)
Touché :-)

> ( preferably along the new bit of the M74)
Always happy to have *that* discussion - but one for off-list or the pub!

Cheers,

Ian

--
Ian Ruffell