[Scottish] ScotLUG 2004

Kyle Gordon Kyle.Gordon at Sun.COM
Mon Dec 22 20:48:39 GMT 2003

Ok, that was a bit of an abrupt reply. A more thought out reply would have pointed people towards http://www.scotlug.org.uk/public/photos/, which has real names, photos, and nicknames where applicable.  Still a little out of date, but a little TLC should take care of that. I'm willing to look after it if access can be sorted out.

Regards

Kyle