[Scottish] RE: IRC Debates etc

Kyle Gordon Kyle.Gordon at Sun.COM
Tue Dec 23 17:11:55 GMT 2003

Hey Murat,

I don't mean to appear ungrateful for the work that you're just done, but there is already a buch of ScotLUG forums available on the ScotLUG site - http://www.scotlug.org.uk/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=index

I guess that if this had been advertised, then we might not be in this situation, but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Regards

Kyle