[Scottish] Mailing list to web interface

Willie willie at itscotland.demon.co.uk
Mon Dec 29 20:41:37 GMT 2003

On Monday 29 December 2003 20:17, dode wrote:
<snippage>

> A wee suggestion though, to save a flood of ayes in the mail issues like
> this and Willie's suggestion on doing a lodda good work for charidee may be
> better setup with an anouncement to the list and a vote on the website?

I wanted to do that but couldn't remember how to set up a poll on the website.
</hangs head in shame>

But I'm sure we can get a poll set up fairly quickly.
The old one about T-shirts is a bit past its sell by date. I for one have
changed sizes twice since I first voted.

--
Best Regards
Willie Fleming