[Scottish] ISDN adaptors

ray scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Feb 6 01:57:01 2003

You should not need an adaptor.  The Highway box has an integral USB TA.  I  
have SuSE 8.1 and can connect via a USB cable; although my default route is 
via ethernet and a switch/router box.

The USB TA uses:

I also look after other machines that is use AVM FRitz pci cards supplied by 
BT.  They were autodetected by (I think it was) SuSE 7.0 and work fine.