[Scottish] Pin drop

scottish@mailman.lug.org.uk scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Feb 12 12:58:01 2003

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2D1C6.60934830

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely
 for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.

> <quiet ting>
>
> either this list is broken or nothing interesting is happening.

OK

I have 2 questions

1) Why do I always have to have my messages moderated before they get
posted. I do an answer to a problem and I look like
   a spastic when the message turns up 5 hours after everyone else has had a
go and the thread's mutated into a
   discussion on the difference in shoe sizes between NT4 and Solaris 9

2) Do I assume noone knows about actual Python training courses in Glasgow?
(Thanks Gordon for the tutorial Info but the
   work is actually willing to pay for training for the first time in years)
The only course I could find was in a
   village near Bath.

cds

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2D1C6.60934830

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>RE: [Scottish] Pin drop</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY><CODE><FONT SIZE=3D3>************************************************=
*****************************<BR>
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely<BR>
 for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.<BR>
**<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></CODE>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; &lt;quiet ting&gt;</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; either this list is broken or nothing interesting i=
s happening.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>OK</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I have 2 questions</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>1) Why do I always have to have my messages moderated bef=
ore they get posted. I do an answer to a problem and I look like </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp; a spastic when the message turns up 5 hours =
after everyone else has had a go and the thread's mutated into a </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp; discussion on the difference in shoe sizes =
between NT4 and Solaris 9</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>2) Do I assume noone knows about actual Python training c=
ourses in Glasgow? (Thanks Gordon for the tutorial Info but the </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp; work is actually willing to pay for training=
 for the first time in years) The only course I could find was in a </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp; village near Bath.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>cds</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>