[Scottish] Free to a good home.

Ben Thorp scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Feb 21 08:01:02 2003

I'd be interested in one or other of the harddrives and the mobo+processor
- although I have very little exp (ie none) with twin boards - I am
assuming it is fully Linux compat, and would I be able to slot it nicely
into a standard ATX case.

Ben Thorp
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies Support Centre
ibm.com Service Centre, EMEA
Tel: 0870-010 2866
Ext: 69688

Visit our ibm.com Web sites:
External: http://www.ibm.com
Internal: http://w3.emea.ibm.com/ssc

                      Ian Robertson
                      <ian@sskatings.demon.c        To:       scottish@mailman.lug.org.uk
                      o.uk>                         cc:
                      Sent by:                      Subject:  [Scottish] Free to a good home.
                      scottish-admin@mailman
                      .lug.org.uk

                      21/02/03 06:35
                      Please respond to
                      scottish

hello

I have a number of bits some folk may be able to use:

133 Processor & Motherboard inc 64Mb memory, cd reader, s3 graphics
card, and keyboard.

1 Abit BP6 twin processor motherboard inc 1 Celeron 400 processor.

2 hard disk drives:

1 x 3Gb Seagate

1 X 8Gb Quantum - needs low level formatting.

All above free to good home, buyer collects/pays transit. Kit just south
of Aberdeen(Portlethen).

I also have a spare HP 1100 Printer for which I am prepared to sell not
much used - any offers?

Regards

Ian

--