[Scottish] Sharing a Linux Proxy Server across networks

scottish@mailman.lug.org.uk scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Feb 24 11:10:13 2003

----------1046083226

yup.. each subnet would need to be isolated except for the proxy..  in terms of clients on each sub..  a max of 3 at any one time and once in place they will remain static..  i would propose to put them on the  same ethernet segment unless this is not such a good idea..

Colin McKinnon <colin@wew.co.uk> wrote ..