[Scottish] Scottish User Group

scottish@mailman.lug.org.uk scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Feb 24 11:40:01 2003

Hello,

New to Linux .......  and looking at putting it in to some extent within
Standard Life - I notice there is a user group in Glasgow usually the last
Thursday of the month.

Any of you know if the meet is ok for this Thursday in the usual place (as
advertised on the website for the LUG).

Any info you have would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks

Paul

For more information on Standard Life, visit our website
http://www.standardlife.com/

The Standard Life Assurance Company, Standard Life House, 30 Lothian Road,
Edinburgh EH1 2DH, is registered in Scotland (No. SZ4) and regulated by the
Financial Services Authority. Tel: 0131 225 2552 - calls may be recorded or
monitored. This confidential e-mail is for the addressee only. If received
in error, do not retain/copy/disclose it without our consent and please
return it to us. We virus scan and monitor all e-mails but are not
responsible for any damage caused by a virus or alteration by a third party
after it is sent.