[Scottish] gpg key signing

Neil McKillop scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Feb 26 23:44:02 2003

Hi everybody, A few of the #scotlug'ers and I have decided at the last
minute to bring our key information to the meeting for an informal key
signing session.

i.e. key-size[and type], hexid, userid, fingerprint.
e.g. 1024D, 90850BD5, "Neil Mckillop <neil@nvmtech.co.uk>", 314D CCF7
0663 B5FA FAC4  A829 F1FD 77F2 9085 0BD5

and some sort of photo identification: a passport or drivers licence
probably.  If anybody else would like to join in, just bring the above
information with you.

I plan to hold a formal key signing next month (March 27th) to the
guidelines written here,
http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/gpg-party.html.  If you have any
advice or recommendations regarding organising the key signing I'd like
to hear them, this will be the first I've ran and I'd like it to go
smoothly.

If you'd like to take part in the organised key signing, could you
please send your public key to me at trust@nvmtech.co.uk before March
27th and I'll prepare key signing forms etc

If you don't have a gpg key yet or you want to know more there is a good
FAQ on the offical website, http://www.gnupg.org/documentation/faqs.html

Neil.