[Scottish] DAB & Linux

Ian Drake, IT, CIR, SE Dunbartonshire scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jan 6 15:17:00 2003

Has anyone used Modular Techs DAB PCI card under linux? Is there any
software for it?
Was thinking of treating myself in order to feed my Wogan habit in the
mornings, and to save the programmes to mp3. Was thinking about using it on
my windows machine, but would be much handier on my linux server, maybe even
get it to stream the choons on my home LAN.

Regards,

Ian

Scottish Enterprise Network
http://www.scottish-enterprise.com