[Scottish] Internal modems

Ian Drake, IT, CIR, SE Dunbartonshire scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jan 13 17:25:01 2003

George,

after a quick check of my own MDK9 install i see that com 3 & 4 are not
present as they weren't during install, try doing MAKEDEV ttyS2 (or ttyS3
depending on the IRQ that was listed). NB that MAKEDEV is uppercase.

can't see any harm in adding both ttyS2 & ttyS3 and using mincom to execute
an AT command on each to see which is the modem (sorry, i'm a born fiddler)

HTH,

Ian