[Scottish] Internal modems

george scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jan 13 17:27:00 2003

It's an intel chipset, heres what I get when I run the command

 00:06.0 Communication controller; Intel cop: Unkown device 1040
Subsystem: Intel corp.: Unknown device 1000
Flags: Bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 12
Memory at df000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4M]
Capabiliites: [e0] Power Managment version 2

George