[Scottish] Thursday 23rd of January

Allan Whiteford scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jan 17 13:29:04 2003

Hi,

There will be an informal meeting of some of the members of the Scottish
Linux User Group on Thursday 23rd of January in the Counting House.

Plans at the moment are that at least some of us will be eating curry in
the Counting House, although other food is available if desired. Others
will just be coming along for a drink. Everyone is welcome, if you are
unsure how to find the Counting House please contact me and I can give
you more details.

A more precise time at which to meet and a reminder will be posted to
this list nearer the time.

IMPORTANT: This is not the official meeting of the Scottish Linux User
Group which should be on the 30th of this month with the usual
arrangements.

Thanks,

Allan
--
Never argue with an idiot; bystanders can't tell the difference.