[Scottish] dual p3 motherboard

Aidan Karley scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jan 20 01:31:00 2003

In article <02df01c2bf86$9124dbf0$c802a8c0@local.zensoft.net>, William
Anderson wrote:
> As for a dual Slot 1 board, they may be hard to come by new.
> If you can go for Socket 370 instead, I picked a Tyan Tiger 230T just a few
> days ago for £85 ex VAT from www.scan.co.uk (I had to phone in the order as
> the price isn't listed on their site).

       I have had "issues" getting one to work stably with a range of AGP
video cards. Worked fine with PCI. (I may have those switched - doesn't
matter because it was intended for number-crunching, not pretty picture
playing.). Went into the cupboard, because the screen on my laptop is better
than any of my monitors.

--
 Aidan Karley,
 Aberdeen,  Scotland