[Scottish] Thursday 23rd January

Allan Whiteford scottish at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jan 22 15:44:02 2003

Hi,

As a follow up to my previous mail, people will be meeting in the
counting house, just off george square from 7:30 onwards tomorrow
evening (Thursday).

Remember it's curry night so plenty of us will be eating in the pub.

For more information, please contact me.

There is also a competing /. meeting taking place, this starts at 7pm.
The slug people who are going to the /. meeting promise to be in the
counting house by 8pm or so, and hopefully recruit a few new people.

For more information on the /. meeting see http://slashdot.meetup.com/.

IMPORTANT: As I said before, this meeting is not the offical meeting of
the Scottish Linux User Group which should take place on the 30th with
the normal arrangements.

Thanks,

Allan
--
On the sixth day, God created the platypus. And God said: let's see the
evolutionists try and figure this one out.